In addition to naming your business, having a tag line provides your customers with additional information about who you are what you do. Here are three examples, along with some thoughts about how and why each might work for you
- JohnQProfessional.com : Servicing Widgets since 1987
- This highlights your name and reputation, and emphasises the individual level of service that you provide.
- JQPServices.com : For all your Widget needs
- This shows that there is a team of people available to help your customers, and that you are a one-stop-shop.
- Widgets4U.com : The best Widgets in the Pacific Northwest
- This showcases the affinity to the brand, and the implied quality of the product, as well as the geographic region that you cover.
These are just some of the choices and options. Choosing a name and a tagline is an important decision, so take your time.
If you have any questions, or need additional information, please do let me know. I would be happy to assist.