Support for online transactions is now considered a given.
But what does that mean for your online presence? Perhaps you already provide support, or maybe you are considering your options. Whatever your circumstances, here are some points to consider
- How easy is it to add, or remove, options; or to scale up and down. As your business evolves, your e-commerce system has support those changes.
- If you have both a physical and virtual store, your e-commerce solution may need to tie both together; especially if you manage inventory.
- What fraud, security and other protections does the e-commerce solution provide?
- Being able to download records, or integrate with your back office/account systems, allows your operation to be more seamless.
- Be cautious about any ‘locked in’ long term contracts with solution providers as you want to have the option to move to another platform if needed.
- What upgrade, maintenance, outage, fail safe, and other support does the solution provide. The overall reliability of your e-commerce solution is critical to you business.
- What pricing schemes are available, and can they be customized and adapted as needed?
Contact us for a free assessment and recommendations for your e-commerce needs.